Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Snowman Soup Bags

Hello, all and Happy New Year!
Today I'm sharing my final project with Xyron...they'll
be selecting their new Design Team soon, so check out their Facebook page

We're up to some Winter fun and I've whipped up a few 
"Snowman Soup Treat Bags"
These are so easy and kids love receiving them!
I've used clear baggies and filled them with a packet of hot chocolate, marshmallows,
small chocolate candies and a paper straw cut in half.

For the top of the bag, I cut out a fancy notecard shape (measuring approximately 3.5"X4.25"
from white cardstock (you could also use a circle or other shape!), a carrot die with
orange cardstock for the nose and smaller black circles for the eyes.  

After drawing on the mouth with a marker, I used the Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker  
to apply adhesive to the back of the nose and eyes.  

 Attach the tops by making a small fold and stapling into place or hole punch and tie up with
ribbon or string.  You could also add a black hat or toboggan!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: