Friday, October 28, 2016

Xyron & Quick Quotes

Anchor's Aweigh!  
I have a quick and fun mini album just products from 
XYRON and QUICK QUOTES

I've used the "Anchor's Aweigh" Collection papers, stickers and chipboard stickers, as well Powder Puff Chalking Inks. I cut the 12X12 paper in half so that they measured 6X12.  

Next, I cut heavyweight chipboard to measure slightly smaller than 6X6.

I used the Xyron Creative Station and 9" Permanent Adhesive to apply adhesive to the back of 
each 6X12 strip of paper. 


After peeling away the paper backing, a square of the chipboard was placed at one end
of the 6X12 paper strip and adhered to the adhesive.  The paper was then folded in half,
around the chipboard, to cover the other side.

I used the Aqua Powderpuff Chalking Ink to distress the edges of the paper.  The chalk
inks are a beautiful addition and finishing touch.








Above is a look at how I decorated the inner pages of the 12 page album!
And don't forget...you can also use the 3" Sticker Maker by Xyron to add adhesive to 
the backs of buttons...as long as they're not too thick, it works great!

Visit the Xyron and Quick Quotes Facebook Pages to see more ideas!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I gotta try it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice mini book! Love the colors and the aqua powder puff chalk inks. Perfect for photos from a weekend beach retreat.

    ReplyDelete